[saymaListserv] SAYMA's New AA!

Quakerkristi at aol.com Quakerkristi at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 12:25:41 JEST 2006

Dear Friends,
    I am pleased to tell you that SAYMA has a new Administrative Assistant.
Her name is Liz Perch, a well-known name in FGC and AFSC circles.
    Liz moved to Savannah, GA in the last year, from Philadelphia and is
eager to keep her hand in Friends' work.  Savannah is an area not encompassed by
any Yearly Meeting and we are fortunate that she reached out in our direction.
    Liz spent the last 10 years as the Conference Coordinator for FGC,
planning the Annual Gathering.  Prior to that she was the Assistant to the Executive
Director of AFSC.  You can see that we are bringing "on board" a person with
a wealth of experience and organizational skills.  You can look forward to
meeting her at the next Rep Meeting in Asheville, in December.
    In the meantime, the SAYMA office is now transitioning to Liz's address
and phone number.  The new contact information is:

    SAYMA
    c/o L. Perch
     330 Goebel Ave.
     Savannah, GA  31404

    (215)808-6537  - this is her cell phone where she can most easily be
reached

    adminasst at sayma.org

    Thanks to all who helped in this transition.  We look forward to a
fruitful relationship with Liz and I'm sure you'll be hearing from her.

Together in Service,   Kristi Estes
                       SAYMA clerk