[saymaListserv] Proposed Revisions to SAYMA's Guide to our Faith and Our Practice

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 20:48:59 JEST 2006

Dear Friends,

Attached is a copy of the Proposed Revisions to SAYMA's Guide to our
Faith and Our Practice that was mailed to your Meeting last week.

Please let me know if you have any questions about what the committee
hopes to do before YM 2007;

Blessings and Safe Journey,

Free
Clerk, SAYMA Faith & Practice Revision Committee

Atlanta Friends Meeting
Anneewakee Creek Friends Worship Group

*** My dream is that there be at least one Quaker Meeting or Worship
Group in every US county. ***